Square faces have a strong angular jaw. The jaw is basically strong and square. If the width of the forehead matches the width of the chin you have a square face.
- Sunglasses: Round, oval or cat style frames.
- Opt for frames that minimizes the sharp angles and adds soft curves. Pick ones that are wider rather than longer. Curved frames can soften a square face.
- Avoid frames that are extremely geometric.
- Go for long earrings. Hoops, long teardrops, danglers are all great for you. Just make sure you avoid sharp angles and square shapes that echo your face shape.
- Neck piece: Opt for neck pieces that hit at your cleavage.