- If you are wearing a dressy watch please stay away from bracelets or bangles.
- A diamante watch can be worn with a corporate wear or for an evening.
- Try experimenting with straps of various colors and styles depending on the occassion.
- Adjust the fit to make sure that it looks great on your wrist.
- If you have a bright contrast watch, wear it with a single color outfit.
- As far as possible try to complement your shoes with your watch. For instance, if you are wearing a metal colored shoe, match the watch with the shoes for a 'pulled together' look.
- Lastly, make sure you get a good manicure done to emphasize the look.