One of the most versatile and timeless style that fits most body types is the wrap dress. It crisscrosses over the bust, with the skirt falling gently below. The wrap style is such that it skilfully separates, raises the bust and creates the illusion of an hour glass figure. This is just as true for wrap sty;es tops as it is for dresses.
- It's one of the best styles or rather the best style to be worn by women with heavy busts. It takes the attention away from the bust giving it a more proportionate look.
- If you are on the larger side avoid horizontal lines and big prints. Instead opt for vertical or diagonal lines and small prints to compliment your frame.
- If you can carry the look, the wrap style can also be worn with a classy tee, or a turtle neck underneath. The wrap dress or top is also great for pregnant women who want to stay comfortable and stylish.
- For a good waist definition, choose a wrap sty;e with rouching effect. It is a comfortable outfit for travelling as well as it hardly requires ironing.
- The wrap dress can be dressed up or down to create various looks. Team it with a classic bag and a chic pair of pumps for a formal look or wear it with opaque tights (or leggings ) for a more casual look.
- Accessorize it with a wide belt, chunky wedge shoes, a big classic tote bad and don't forget your shades.