September 7, 2011

Would You Dare to Wear These Shoes ??

            
The apt ones to avoid people coming near you ...wink wink !
         

Wondering if its really possible to walk in it ?? Kudos if you can!                               

     
Don't be surprised if people crowd around you thinking you might need help !


Would people really prefer to wear boots of this color. Leave me alone- I love the color of my legs :P

    
Colors, colors , colors ...Ahhh! Too much of anything is good for nothing :(


Please suggest me how do I wear it. Should my ankle rest on the top end or errr I guess Im slipping :P


I don't think I'll lose my mobile everafter. Dare to rob...face the consequences ! But wait, do you think I'll have to hunt for a similar size mobile that fits in my shoes ???


Ahhhh...Someone give me a walking stick for balance ....

Images Source: IDesigner-clothing
copyright@2011FaYo.in

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...