February 18, 2016

FABRIC BASKETS

Fabric baskets have always fascinated me! Well, the idea of fabric basket had come when I realized that my 2.5 year old naughty little boy loves throwing away things. I had to do something to keep his toys organized. The solution – fabric baskets :)


 Toy baskets / Bread baskets / Cosmetic baskets – name it and it serves the purpose. All the more with checkered fabrics!!!


It can stay on the shelf/ table and look pretty or you can easily untie it and stuff it in your suitcase – great for travelling purposes. 





What’s more is that it’s priced at a mere 150 rs as the ‘launching price.’
Buy a set of four and get one fabric basket,’ completely free! Limited period offer :)

Just shoot me a mail at fayo.yogitha@gmail.com !

 
copyright@2016FaYo.in

9 comments:

  1. Wow! such a unique idea you provided in your blog, I must say your fabric baskets are really stylish & catchy. I have not heard before about it. If I had not read your blog so I would not have come to know about it. Thanks for sharing & keep updating.

    buy solar power bank online | buy car ionizer online | spy cameras online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that unique designs and house fabric baskets and the idea behind making them. Found them extremely useful. Thanks for sharing this, such an informative stuff.

    http://www.lurap.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog!!!
    Thanks for sharing....
    good pics
    http://wooltesting.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love this idea. Looks so stylish and pretty baskets. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really Amazing, Thanks For Sharing Best Information Tips. The Internet Tips

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are many blogs I have read But when I read Your Blogs I have found such useful information, fresh content with such amazing editing everything is superb in your blog, Thank you so much for sharing this useful and informative information with us.

    Cybonetic Technologies is a leading web hosting company in Patna offering Fast and Reliable Web Hosting. Buy a domain and hosting at cheap prices with 24x7 support.
    web hosting company in patna

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...