We always end up going bizarre while packing. We pack a couple of clothes only to realise there's a lot more pending. Two bags are already full and then carrying the third bag...opps! Alright here are few tips that you can keep in mind to maintain your fashion quotient when you're on the move.
- Pick up clothes that do not wrinkle. This way you can save some time on ironing. Knits are a good option.
- A little black dress is a versatile attire. You can dress it up or down depending on the occasion.
- Never forget a pair of jeans. You can team it up with a basic tee in the morning or a dressy top for the evening for two varied looks.
- Have a classic button down white shirt. You can create different looks with it. For instance, you can tie a scarf around your neck for a professional feel or wear a tank top underneath with the buttons open for a casual look.
- One key hand bag in a neutral color that will go with all your clothing is suffice.
- Carry a statement making piece of accessory such as a great watch or chandelier earrings. It instantly enhances the look of an ensemble.
- Do not stuff your bag with moisturizers, shampoos and conditioners. You can either empty them into smaller bottles or opt for miniatures.
- Carry make -up that can multi task. For instance, a lip liner can be used as an eye shadow or a lip stick.