Round shaped faces are widest around the cheekbones and slightly tapers upwards and downwards in exact proportions.
- Sunglasses: Rectangular and square frames.
- Opt for frames that make your face appear thinner and longer. Go for pointy styled, oval frames or frames with higher temples that create a longer profile.
- Round faces can opt for long earrings with sharp angles to give the impression of length to a round face.
- The idea is to draw the eye downward instead of a circle.
- To add angles to your face, go for square, rectangular and oblong earrings, as they are angular earrings and of course dangle as well.
- Avoid tiny studs, button earrings or circular shaped earrings like the hoops as they make your face appear wider and rounder.