An excellent dress for spring and summer, a toga dress suits almost all body types. However, you need to choose the right style and cut that accentuates your figure.
- Go for loose styles if you wish to camouflage a bulky tummy. Since they drape loosely in the front, they are perfect for hiding large tummies. On the other hand, opt for more fitted styles if you have a great body. Pick up a ruched style to compliment your bust line.
- Go for styles that do not have too much of fabric as it leaves you floating in the dress. If you have fat arms and prefer to hide it, choose a cap sleeved style with a v-neck.
- Belts around the waist will keep you intact so that you don't get lost in the floating dress. Certain styles also come with ribbon belts or bands attached with the dress.
- One shoulder toga dress do not go with few body types. Hence experiment with various styles and look for the cut that flatters your body type.
- High heeled platform sandals or roman sandals are a great combination with toga dress. Add a large statement necklace or jumbo jewelry for a Desi look.
- Finally, if you are looking for a style that will last for many seasons to come, leave the eye -popping colors or patterns and go for a classically draped toga dress in a neutral color that is timeless - because toga dress is here to stay.